Want to learn more about the benefits of Kids Cook Monday? Our Partnerships Coordinator, Nara Sandberg, wrote about the evidence showing cooking and eating together as a family has a positive effect on kids’ health, wellness, and performance in school and about our recent Kids Cook Monday event at P.S. 32 in Brooklyn for the Epoch Times. Read the article here.
How Monday Family Dinners Can Lead to Family Togetherness & Healthier Life Choices
- Marci Heit, Founder of Q.D. Foodie, Shares Tips for Selecting Child-Friendly Utensils to Get Kids Cooking
- How to Get Your Kids into Cooking… First, Get Them Dirty
- Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- Samantha Barnes, Former Teacher, Mom of Two and Founder of Raddish, Shares Tips for Getting Kids in the Kitchen
- Emily Burson, RD, Shares Tips for Improving Children’s Health, One Meal at a Time