Want to learn more about the benefits of Kids Cook Monday? Our Partnerships Coordinator, Nara Sandberg, wrote about the evidence showing cooking and eating together as a family has a positive effect on kids’ health, wellness, and performance in school and about our recent Kids Cook Monday event at P.S. 32 in Brooklyn for the Epoch Times. Read the article here.
How Monday Family Dinners Can Lead to Family Togetherness & Healthier Life Choices
- Emily Burson, RD, Shares Tips for Improving Children’s Health, One Meal at a Time
- Get Cooking With Your Kids This Summer with These Tips!
- Cooking with my grandmother inspired me to make new food traditions
- How Monday Family Dinners Can Enhance Learning, Quality Family Time and Lead to Healthier Outcomes
- Make Monday Family Night with Homemade Pizza