Want to learn more about the benefits of Kids Cook Monday? Our Partnerships Coordinator, Nara Sandberg, wrote about the evidence showing cooking and eating together as a family has a positive effect on kids’ health, wellness, and performance in school and about our recent Kids Cook Monday event at P.S. 32 in Brooklyn for the Epoch Times. Read the article here.
How Monday Family Dinners Can Lead to Family Togetherness & Healthier Life Choices
- New book from The Family Dinner Project inspires families with advice and stories from real families
- Finding Time for Family Cooking and Family Meals During the Back-to-School Season
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots