Joshua Robinson reports for WGRZ Daybreak on the second Kids Cook Monday Family Dinner Night hosted by Eat Smart New York at Anna Merritt Elementary School, where dozens of students and parents practiced safe, healthy ways to both eat and cook healthy foods and prepared veggie-packed quesadillas. See the feature article and video from WGRZ.
Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- Samantha Barnes, Former Teacher, Mom of Two and Founder of Raddish, Shares Tips for Getting Kids in the Kitchen
- Emily Burson, RD, Shares Tips for Improving Children’s Health, One Meal at a Time
- Get Cooking With Your Kids This Summer with These Tips!
- Cooking with my grandmother inspired me to make new food traditions
- How Monday Family Dinners Can Enhance Learning, Quality Family Time and Lead to Healthier Outcomes