Joshua Robinson reports for WGRZ Daybreak on the second Kids Cook Monday Family Dinner Night hosted by Eat Smart New York at Anna Merritt Elementary School, where dozens of students and parents practiced safe, healthy ways to both eat and cook healthy foods and prepared veggie-packed quesadillas. See the feature article and video from WGRZ.
Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- New book from The Family Dinner Project inspires families with advice and stories from real families
- Finding Time for Family Cooking and Family Meals During the Back-to-School Season
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots