Joshua Robinson reports for WGRZ Daybreak on the second Kids Cook Monday Family Dinner Night hosted by Eat Smart New York at Anna Merritt Elementary School, where dozens of students and parents practiced safe, healthy ways to both eat and cook healthy foods and prepared veggie-packed quesadillas. See the feature article and video from WGRZ.
Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots
- Getting Back to Basics — What is Culinary Literacy and Why Does It Matter?
- Marci Heit, Founder of Q.D. Foodie, Shares Tips for Selecting Child-Friendly Utensils to Get Kids Cooking