Boost your family’s culinary literacy by cooking together for #KidsCookMonday! For Chop Chop Magazine, we asked Dr. Peggy Policastro, RDN, who heads the culinary arm of the New Jersey Healthy Kids Initiative, to offer her tips for starting your own family dinner night.
Getting Back to Basics — What is Culinary Literacy and Why Does It Matter?
- Finding Time for Family Cooking and Family Meals During the Back-to-School Season
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots
- Marci Heit, Founder of Q.D. Foodie, Shares Tips for Selecting Child-Friendly Utensils to Get Kids Cooking