Boost your family’s culinary literacy by cooking together for #KidsCookMonday! For Chop Chop Magazine, we asked Dr. Peggy Policastro, RDN, who heads the culinary arm of the New Jersey Healthy Kids Initiative, to offer her tips for starting your own family dinner night.
Getting Back to Basics — What is Culinary Literacy and Why Does It Matter?
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots
- Marci Heit, Founder of Q.D. Foodie, Shares Tips for Selecting Child-Friendly Utensils to Get Kids Cooking
- How to Get Your Kids into Cooking… First, Get Them Dirty
- Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- Samantha Barnes, Former Teacher, Mom of Two and Founder of Raddish, Shares Tips for Getting Kids in the Kitchen