Boost your family’s culinary literacy by cooking together for #KidsCookMonday! For Chop Chop Magazine, we asked Dr. Peggy Policastro, RDN, who heads the culinary arm of the New Jersey Healthy Kids Initiative, to offer her tips for starting your own family dinner night.
Getting Back to Basics — What is Culinary Literacy and Why Does It Matter?
- New book from The Family Dinner Project inspires families with advice and stories from real families
- Finding Time for Family Cooking and Family Meals During the Back-to-School Season
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots