How do you introduce kids to cooking? For ChopChop Family, we spoke with Camille Casaretti, a parent of two, who brought Kids Cook Monday cooking classes to families at Public School (PS) 32 in Brooklyn, NY. Camille is a parent member of the School Leadership Team. We asked her to share effective ways to introduce kids to the cooking experience.
How to Get Your Kids into Cooking… First, Get Them Dirty
- New book from The Family Dinner Project inspires families with advice and stories from real families
- Finding Time for Family Cooking and Family Meals During the Back-to-School Season
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots