How do you introduce kids to cooking? For ChopChop Family, we spoke with Camille Casaretti, a parent of two, who brought Kids Cook Monday cooking classes to families at Public School (PS) 32 in Brooklyn, NY. Camille is a parent member of the School Leadership Team. We asked her to share effective ways to introduce kids to the cooking experience.
How to Get Your Kids into Cooking… First, Get Them Dirty
- Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- Samantha Barnes, Former Teacher, Mom of Two and Founder of Raddish, Shares Tips for Getting Kids in the Kitchen
- Emily Burson, RD, Shares Tips for Improving Children’s Health, One Meal at a Time
- Get Cooking With Your Kids This Summer with These Tips!
- Cooking with my grandmother inspired me to make new food traditions