How do you introduce kids to cooking? For ChopChop Family, we spoke with Camille Casaretti, a parent of two, who brought Kids Cook Monday cooking classes to families at Public School (PS) 32 in Brooklyn, NY. Camille is a parent member of the School Leadership Team. We asked her to share effective ways to introduce kids to the cooking experience.
How to Get Your Kids into Cooking… First, Get Them Dirty
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots
- Getting Back to Basics — What is Culinary Literacy and Why Does It Matter?
- Marci Heit, Founder of Q.D. Foodie, Shares Tips for Selecting Child-Friendly Utensils to Get Kids Cooking
- Kids Cook Monday a big hit at Anna Merritt Elementary
- Samantha Barnes, Former Teacher, Mom of Two and Founder of Raddish, Shares Tips for Getting Kids in the Kitchen