Beecher’s Foundation, an organization dedicated to “educating and inspiring people to eat real food and vote with every food dollar,” recently spotlighted the work we’re doing at The Kids Cook Monday to promote healthy eating and quality family time by giving families the tools they need to cook dinner together every week.
Beecher’s Foundation Spotlights the Kids Cook Monday
- The Beecher’s Foundation Inspires Students to Learn More About Their Food
- Getting Kids Excited About Their Culinary Roots
- Getting Back to Basics — What is Culinary Literacy and Why Does It Matter?
- Marci Heit, Founder of Q.D. Foodie, Shares Tips for Selecting Child-Friendly Utensils to Get Kids Cooking
- How to Get Your Kids into Cooking… First, Get Them Dirty